I’m SHAR an Artist, Maker, Sound Designer and Electronic Composer based in Manchester. I write music and make work from the fire in my belly.
Credits include working with members of The Cinematic Orchestra, Manchester International Festival and The Royal Exchange theatre.
You can see examples of my sound design work here:
Songwriting is in my blood and runs through my very veins. I’ve currently over ten years of experience as a Singer/ Songwriter and have strong vocal ability, flexibility in range and dynamic lyric writing. I’m able to work in collaboration top-lining and lyric-writing moving between genres such as Pop, R&B, Soul and EDM.
I’m also a maker, digital composer and multimedia performer. I write and produce music for theatre, film and audiovisual performance. Current and past projects include:
- Sound Designer/ Composer Belle and Mary Dukes Theatre – 2021
- Foundation – 2 weeks ACE funded R&D with Luke McDonnell supported by Dukes Theatre – 2021
- The Missing – An ACE funded R&D supported by Contact Theatre – 2021
- “Still Breathing” – Short Film commissioned by MIF 2020
- Composer/ Sound Designer – YESYESNONO (the accident did not take place & “insert slogan here”) -2018/2019
- Grieve, Breathe, Smile, Repeat devised Audio/Visual show commissioned by Royal Exchange Theatre -2019
- Composer/Sound Designer -Royal Exchange Theatre Young Co (Utopia) -2019